VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
MINORS UNDER 18 AND NON-RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSORSS ARE BINDING AND FINAL ON MATTERS RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION.
- TO ENTER: This Race to Rising Stars! (“Promotion”) begins at 11:59 am CT on August 12th, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm CT on August 18th, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion: (A) Make a Purchase: During the Promotion Period by purchasing a “Rising Star” pack through https://www.nwldigitaldugout.com/#/store by 11:59pm CT on August 18th, 2021 or Mail-In Alternate Method:(B) To enter the Promotion without making a purchase, send a letter signed by hand with your first and last name, email, phone number, and address to “Race to Rising Stars!” c/o NuArca, LLC, 304 Cambridge Road, Suite 210, Woburn, MA 01801, USA. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than start of the Promotion Period and must be received no later than seven (7) days after the end of the Promotion Period. Qualifying mail-in entries will be entered into the Promotion. Strict limit of one (1) entry per person in the Promotion and multiple entries (including by any combination of the two methods of entry) will be disqualified. Mail-in entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Proof of sending a mail-in entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsors. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, all of which will be disqualified.
- PRIZE: “Wooden Rawlings Bat”. Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total approximate retail value of the prize is $200 (actual value may vary). Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Allow 45 days after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsors reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sponsors are responsible only for prize delivery, and is not responsible for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The winner(s) of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS:On or about September 1st, the Sponsors will randomly select the winner(s). Winner(s)s will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Official Rules. Winner(s)s will be notified by mail, telephone, or email using the information provided in/on the entrant’s account with the Promotion Sponsors or on the mail-in entry form, as applicable, approximately within 14 days of the drawing. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner(s). Winner(s)(s) agree to the use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the first name, last initial, city, and state of the Promotion winner(s) after the end of the Promotion Period, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Race to Rising Stars Sweepstakes” to the Promotion Sponsors. Requests for winners list must be received no later than 90 days from the end of the Promotion Period (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
- CONDITIONS: The Sponsors, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that proper administration of the Promotion is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sponsors will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Promotion, entrants and winners agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or entrant’s right of publicity. This Promotion shall be governed by Delaware law. The provisions of these Official Rules are severable, and in the event any provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
- CALIFORNIA/SECTION 1542 DISCLOSURE: Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Participants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES & DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Any claims, judgments, or awards will be limited to actual costs associated with entering this Promotion. The entrant waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees and indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of the entrant, identifiable persons, or third parties, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
- PROMOTIONS SPONSOR: The sponsors of the Promotion are NuArca, LLC, 304 Cambridge Road, Suite 210, Woburn, MA 01801, USA and Northwoods League, 2900 4th Street SW Rochester, MN 55902, USA (collectively, “Sponsors”). This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Rawlings Sports Goods.